Hot Cinnamon Oolong Tea

I love cinnamon tea.  My favorite by far is Harney and Sons Hot Cinnamon.  I get it from Wal-Mart and Target.  I know Barnes and Noble carries it too.  I have been experimenting with hot tea for a while and found that I really don't like hot tea except my Hot Cinnamon.  Trying to make my mornings a little healthier, I decided to try my hand at making a hot drink similar to THM's Shrinker.  I don't like The Shrinker and I don't like hot tea but, amazingly enough, I like my Hot Cinnamon Oolong.


Hot Cinnamon Oolong Tea
You need:2 oolong tea bags1 cinnamon tea bag1 3/4 cup water1/2 tsp cinnamoncouple sprinkles cayenne (to taste)1/2 cup Cashew Milk1 tsp collagen1/4 tsp sunflower lecithin3 tsp Pyure 
Steep tea bags in boiling water until cool enough to handle.  (often I let them sit too long and have to rewarm them..silly me!) 
In a blender add the rest of the ingredients.  Pour in hot tea and whir.  (Be sure to follow safety practices for blending hot items) 
Pour into your favorite cup and enjoy!
This is very much like a cinnamon latte.  It is creamy and yummy.

This is also pretty healthy.  Each of the below ingredients have numerous health benefits.  These benefits are opinion and NOT medical advise.
  • Cinnamon can help fight diabetes and help fight infection.
  • Collagen can help with your joints and help you detox.
  • Sunflower Lecithin can help with brain function and your nervous system.
  • Oolong Tea can help fight obesity and help with heart disease.
I drink this a couple of times a week.  It is cheaper than Starbucks and much better too!


Goals, Stories and Recipes - the tools needed to Navigate Noodles.

Quote of the day:
"Tea is the elixir of life"
~~Lao Tzu~~

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
Simply Me



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Girl Moonshine (GGMS)

Morning Chocolate Craving

I Am 50