Menu Plan Monday #2

Image result for dr appt jokes high blood pressureLast week went very well considering the holiday!  I kept to the menu through Thursday.  I knew I would be eating wonky on Thursday and added that into my meal plan.  However, Friday through Sunday I was completely free styling.  I am happy to say that I stayed almost completely on plan.  Woot-woot!

Today I have a Dr. appointment.  I am sure I will hear all about my weight and blood pressure.  Oh the joy!  

I notice that last week I didn't include Saturday and Sunday on my menu.  That is silly because the days I am at home are the days I really need it. I get bored and want to eat.  If I have a menu to go from it would make the snack cravings a bit easier I think.  So this weeks menu will include the weekend.

Monday
Pumpkin Oatmeal, coffee with collagen
Singing Canary GGMS
Buffalo Chicken Salad on bed of spinach, raw veggies, white cake with strawberries
Caramel Apple GGMS
Orange Yogurt with homemade cocoa krispies
Bacon wrapped turkey, broccoli salad

Tuesday
Detox Porridge, bacon, cinnamon chai oolong tea with collagen
Singing Canary GGMS
Harvest Salad with Chicken and Sweet Potatos, white cake with strawberries
Orange Cream GGMS
Chunky Monkey Chia Pudding
Pork chops with green beans and garlic butter

Wednesday
Hard boiled egg whites, celery, zucchini, okra pickles, cinnamon chai oolong with collagen
Singing Canary GGMS
Salad with egg casserole, super food singe brownie
Hawaiian Punch GGMS
Celery with peanut junkie butter, cheese stick
Loaded fo-tato soup

Thursday
Eggs with veggies, blender bead toasted with butter, chocolate orange coffee with collagen
Singing Canary GGMS
lunch meat wraps, pork cracklins, super food brownie
Peach GGMS
Chocolate Protein Milk, vanilla cake with strawberries
Hamburgers, leftover broccoli salad

Friday
breakfast out with middling
Singing Canary GGMS
Crispy  , zucchini and yellow squash, spinach salad
Hawaiian punch GGMS
Pizza in a bowl, salad

Saturday
fried okra, eggs, coffee with collagen
Singing Canary GGMS
lunch meat sandwiches using blender bread, raw veggies, giant chocolate chip cookie
Blueberry GGMS
Taco Salad

Sunday
THM waffles or pancakes, sausage
Singing Canary GGMS
Czech Meatballs, red cabbage salad, cauliflower
Grape Zevia GGMS
Popcorn and apple

Here's to staying on plan this week!

Quote of the day:
"It's Monday, I'm happy, I'm blessed.
God is going to do amazing things this week."


๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
Simply Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Girl Moonshine (GGMS)

Morning Chocolate Craving

I Am 50