Grape GGMS

My FAVORITE flavor of GGMS is grape. Oh, how I love grape.  I honestly think my love of grape stems from my childhood.  Growing up my mother bought orange juice, not grape juice.  Also she would serve strawberry jam, not grape jelly.  She also wouldn't buy purple grapes, just green.  I love my mother but I  think I harbor a resentment of some sort deep down.  Yes, I love my mother but I also love grape. 

Making grape GGMS isn't hard but it also isn't the healthiest option out there. I have yet to find a tea that is grape flavored or another drink mix that doesn't have maltodextrin or dextrose  in it.  Great Value is stevia sweetened but also has sugar and is a little higher in the carb range but I only drink it once or twice a week and that is fine with me.

Grape GGMS

Image result

1 package Great Value Grape flavored drink mix (make sure you get the right one-see picture)the single serve size (this is a personal choice as it does have off plan ingredients)

1 tablespoon baobab powder
2 tablespoons ACV

Pour the drink mix, ACV and Baobab powder in a 1 liter bottle.   And then...Shake, shake, shake senora and drink, it all the time!



OK, who can resist the urge to shake when they hear this?

Goals, Stories and Recipes - the tools needed to Navigate Noodles.

Quote of the Day:
"My favorite fruit is grapes.  Because with grapes, you always get another chance.  'Cause you know, if you have a crappy apple or a peach, you're stuck with that crappy piece of fruit.  But if you have a crappy grape, no problem.  Just move onto the next.  'Grapes: the fruit of hope.'"
~~Demetri Martin~~
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
Simply Me 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Girl Moonshine (GGMS)

Morning Chocolate Craving

I Am 50