Menu Plan Monday #3

I am finding that keeping to my menu is harder than I anticipated.  Life happens and that is the way it is.  

My job where I don't do anything has exploded into a fury of restructure so I have been hopping, not always eating what I had planned and not eating when I should.  Hopefully this will change soon.

My weekends have been out of control as far as eating though I have tried to stay on plan.  This coming weekend we are heading up North for a couple of days to visit family so I know I will be completely out of whack then too.  Hopefully this is pretty close.

Monday:
Salad with Egg Casserole, Cinnamon Oolong Tea
Singing Canary GGMS
Big Salad with Chicken and Ranch, white cake with berries
Apple Cranberry GGMS
Potluck Supper (Marj's saurkraut!)

Tuesday:
Hard Boiled Egg Whites, Pea Pods, Cinnamon Oolong Tea
Singing Canary GGMS
Big Salad with shrimp and Dijon vinaigrette
Super-food Brownie, Strawberries, Protein Chocolate Milk
Taco on low carb tortilla

Wednesday
Taco/Egg Salad, Cinnamon Oolong Tea
Singing Canary GGMS
Roast beef lunch meat, raw veggies, pork cracklins
Strawberries, Kirkland Protein Bar
Mexican Shrimp Salad, Chips and Salsa
Thursday
Secret Ingredient Mocha Trimmy (loosely followed this recipe and added the hot cocoa trimmy mix from Trim Healthy Table), Chocolate Chip Kirkland Protein Bar
Water
Hamburgers with mustard, mayo, lettuce, onion and tomato, cut up veggies with blue cheese dressing, pork cracklins
Caramel Apple GGMS

Friday
3 eggs, 3 bacon, 3 sausage, sauteed veggies, sour dough toast, coffee
chicken lunch meat, cheese, cottage berry whip
watermelon GGMS
Meatball pizza casserole, green beans

Saturday
eggs in rings, sprouted toast
Parmesan Tilapia, green beans, leftover Wicker Salad
Vegetable lasagna, garlic bread, salad with ranch
soft pretzel with cheese

Sunday
3 eggs, sauteed vegetables, bacon, sausage, sourdough toast, coffee
chips & salsa, seafood enchilada, black beans, water

Goals, Stories and Recipes - the tools needed to Navigate Noodles.


Quote of the Day:

"I thought this city would be a perfect place where everyone got along and anyone could be anything. Turns out, life's a little bit more complicated than a slogan on a bumper sticker. Real life is messy. We all have limitations. We all make mistakes. Which means, hey, glass half full, we all have a lot in common. And the more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each of us will be. But we have to try. So no matter what kind of person you are, I implore you: Try. Try to make the world a better place. Look inside yourself and recognize that change starts with you."

~~Officer Judy Hopps~~
Zootopia

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
Simply Me











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Girl Moonshine (GGMS)

Morning Chocolate Craving

I Am 50